EXCITING NEW QUALIFICATION - Foundation of Yoga. Level 3 Philosophy and Practice
Deepen your knowledge - Enrich Your Practice January 2017 - April 2017, in West London.
This Level 3 course is a single unit Award equivalent to 6 credits recognised by Ofqual.
This qualification is ideal if you wish to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of Yoga philosophy.
- Improve your personal practice of Yoga.
- Prepare for further studies, including Yoga teacher training.
A theoretical and practical course which will include: Asana, Mudra, Pranayama and relaxation; an introduction to Prana, the Pranic Body, Chakras and Nadis; the anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga with an emphasis on planning a personal practice; an understanding of the main yoga traditions and exploration of the history and origins of Yoga.You will also enjoy developing a meditation practice and finish each day with a little luxury in Yoga Nidra.
Interested students need to of practiced yoga for at least two consecutive years.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but it is recommended that learners will have been regularly practising Yoga competently for 2 years.
- Prior to the course an informal interview will take place to ensure the course is suitable.
DATES AND TIMES
Each day runs from 09:00 am - 4:30 pm.
YTC (Yoga Training Centre), registration, certification and verification - £50
Course fees £480
On being accepted on to the course a £150 non refundable deposit is due. The remainder of The course fees are due by 01st January.
If you are interested, the next course will be running from October 2017. Please contact Jodi for more information including a copy of the syllabus.